Italian cuisine is one of the most popular and flavorful cuisines in the world, and BlenditUp's Italian spice blend is the perfect seasoning for a variety of dishes. In this recipe, we'll be using BlenditUp's Italian spice blend to make a delicious and simple roasted vegetable dish that you can easily make at home.
Italian Spice Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of BlenditUp's Italian spice blend
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, toss together the sliced zucchini, red and yellow bell peppers, and red onion.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables and sprinkle the BlenditUp's Italian spice blend, salt, and pepper over them.
- Toss the vegetables until they are coated evenly with the oil and spice blend.
- Spread the vegetables out onto a large baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and slightly charred.
Serve these delicious Italian spice roasted vegetables as a side dish, or add them to your favorite pasta or pizza recipe for an extra burst of flavor. The BlenditUp's Italian spice blend adds an authentic Italian flavor to the dish that will have you coming back for more. Enjoy!